Sunday, 13 March 2011

Poetry reincarnated

I am a poet. I know I am. No two ways about that. I am a poet but I don't write poems. I used to write poems and perform them too. That was in high school. College is killing the poet in me, but not any more. It's time for a rebirth! When God gives us a gift, we are to use it, else He takes it away. So I guess I should start with a poem. It might not be good, cos it's been a while....


Okay, deep breath...

In the night


The sun is down
The moon is up
The day is quiet
The room sleeps
All but one
All but one


Some poetry that is. I don't really like it though. Oh well, it's late, The night is old. I'm closing the gate, some rest would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment