I saw this quote. I love it! It says "If you are interested in something you do it when it's convenient but when you are committed to something, you'll do whatever it takes." I really like it so much and it speaks volumes to me at this point in time in my life.
So when shall someone say, I saw this poem, the author is called Dzifa. I really love it! Well, guess it's time for a go at another poem.
Commitment
The protected heart
The single arm
The strand of hair
The single teeth
In the world of commitment
You find no place
In the world of commitment
You are a stranger
Well...I think this poem would be better with more stanzas. Oh well. I still tried. Like I mentioned before, I'm just trying my best to use what God has given me and I know with his immense love, He'd appreciate every little effort of mine.
Getting a try at commitment
Me.
Ha Haaa!
ReplyDelete