Whoa! It's been a thousand and one years since I blogged here. To mark my return I want my poem for today to be titled A new beginning
A new beginning
Gradually he sees the world for the first time
And cries to let all know he's here
It's a new beginning
It's time to live
Carefully he crosses his t's and dots his i's
To complete his final college exam
It's a new beginning
It's time to work
Happily he says his vows as he looks
At the beautiful eyes of his bride
It's a new beginning
It's time to love
It's a new beginning
It's time for a fresh start
You know what I like best about poetry? The flow. I didn't have anything in mind but what I wanted as the title but as I wrote, the words of the poem just came. Poetry is just beautiful!
Smiling,
Adiós
No comments:
Post a Comment